Founder & President
Over twenty-five years experience in the fields of information and computer sciences and in the analysis of business processes and supporting information systems infrastructure.
Demonstrated capabilities include:
(1) Providing Master Black Belt-level support to the Lean Six Sigma Deployment Champion for a Navy Acquisition agency including: training improvement teams; creating process maps for major enterprise processes, providing consultation process improvement teams; conducting facilitation with process staff to visualize the business processes being improved, collecting measurement information, and establishing the processes’ “As Is” and “To-Be” baselines.
(2) Developing Concept of Operation for HUD enterprise-wide grants management system
(3) Developing enterprise architectures for Naval Anti-submarine Warfare and Mission Areas
(4) Documenting and analyzing business processes and supporting information systems infrastructure for multiple enterprises
(5) Defining and assessing alternative improvement strategies for enterprise business process and their supporting information systems
(6) Creating architectural-level solutions to meet management’s goals and objectives for business process improvement
(7) Defining and costing alternative information system migration strategies
(8) Developing implementation plans based on technical, operational, and resourcing realities.
Career highlights include:
(9) Proposal manager for KPMG’s portion of the IRS Prime Contractor proposal effort, a fifteen-year contract with estimated value of $8 billion dollars to the Prime Alliance team and between $200 - $800 million to KPMG
(10) Architecture lead on the development of Enterprise Architecture for the US Navy’s Anti-submarine Mission Area
(11) Technical lead on the development and analysis of the Concept of Operations for a replacement for the Veteran Benefits Administration’s mission critical system – Benefits Distribution Network – to meet the VBA’s new services delivery vision.
(12) Technical Advisor to the Director, Technical Information and Document Control, Nuclear Regulatory Commission
(13) Technical Advisor to the Commanding General, US Army Computer Systems Command.
(14) Independent consultant providing clients with operational analyses of functional and business processes, design and engineering of computer-based document management systems, and performance evaluation of complex information systems architectures
(15) Principal investigator for funded research leading to the development of methods and techniques for evaluating the performance of complex information systems
(16) Tenured Associate Professor, The Ohio State University (a) College of Business Administration (Department of Accounting) and (b) College of Engineering (Department of Computer and Information Sciences)
Fully Licensed Referee - US Rowing
ENX Group, Inc.
Professional Services - Business Process Analysis & Requirements Engineering
ENX Group provides structured, business process engineering-based services and products that facilitate our Client’s activities to:
(1) Develop Realistic Expectations
(2) Develop a Clear Statements of Requirements
(3) Compile the Facts and Data needed to make an informed investment decision
We assist our client’s business analyst define process improvement solutions with the following attributes:
(1) Business driven and aligned with business needs
(2) Address people, process and technology issues
(3) Treat information technology as an enabler and not an end in itself
(4) Facilitate business change
(5) Deliver business value and ROI
(6) Define features, functions and performance that address: Operational Requirements, Operational Constraints and Stakeholder and Customer Considerations
(6) Establish realistic expectations
ENX Group, Inc is a Virginia corporation incorporated in 2003.
ENX Group, Inc. is a small business providing demonstrated results to its clients. The ENX Group team is comprised of senior professionals that have the maturity to leverage their expertise and share their knowledge with clients and partners.
(1) We assist our clients define improvement goals and migration strategies to address existing operational issues, known requirements and envisioned business opportunities.
(2) We serve as “client advocates” translating user operational improvement objectives into specific functional requirements for the enabling change agents including information technologies.
ENX Group holds a SeaPort-E Small Business Prime contract. Our partners include SAIC, Cubic Applications, and MCR
ENX Group holds a DoD TOP SECRET Facility Clearance
514330; 514614; 541618; 541690; 541512; 541519
Subcontracting Opportunities Sought