Please complete all required fields.
You are here: Home  Experts  Expert Advice
Add to My Favorites

Experts Advice

How do I get a WOSB women-owned business certification?
Posted by Terry Williams

Expert Answers
Terry Williams

The U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce is a 3rd Party Certifier for the Federal WOSB/EDWOSB contracting program. To get started, just go to here and follow the instructions. We also frequently hold webcasts to provide a complete overview answer questions.

No comments posted. Be the first one to comment.